Colourblocks are a distinctively Dotty style and are both retro and eco friendly - what's not to love!
They are bestsellers every year and are back for SS24 in the prettiest pastel and boldest primary, in both shorts and full length dungarees. They are made of our trademark super soft brushed denim and are the perfect addition to an adventurer's wardrobe! Distinctive yet classic, these shorts are ideal for long summer days outside, adventures and expeditions. As with all Dotty Dungarees clothes, the adjustable straps and turn ups make them last for at least a year and can be passed down to siblings and for generations to come.
They are perfect paired with any of our cotton summer tees.
As always, they have all the unique Dotty features:
- 100% cotton jersey lining
- bespoke bumble bee brass buttons
- zip opening between the legs up to 18-24m for the fastest nappy changes
- adjustable straps so they can be worn a full year, and then passed down to siblings/friends
- super soft, durable, quality fabrics
- perfect from crawling to climbing trees
- matches any Dotty Dungarees top for the perfect adventure outfit
- fully machine washable
- classic unisex cuts with generous sizing
- retro, vintage, nostalgic
Dotty Dungarees is a female founded brand, based in the UK, and stocked all over the world. The Dotty customer buys full price and comes back season after season. Stockists don't have the rush to discount at the end of the season as dungarees are fundamentally sustainable - the opposite of fast fashion. They stand the test of time and trend.